Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday 25th March...

From the Editor:

I've had some great feedback so far for the site, and will be looking for more and more news photos and anything I can find out about what's going on in the Okanagan. If you have anything you want to tell or show the world, about Kelowna, or the surrounding Okanagan, contact us. (Or feel free to leave a comment if there is something you want me to post.)

And today, the sun is out! I'm off hiking with my parents this afternoon and as well as editing this site, I have to make the flask of tea for my Dad!

Have a great day,

Sam Evans

Newsdesk

Going Green...
More and more projects with energy efficiency in mind are popping up in the Okanagan. (Read Article)

Zombie flick dying at box office so far...

The filmed-in-Kelowna movie Fido is doing pretty good in its hometown, but it‘s drawing zombie-like interest in other parts of the country. (Read Article)

Tags: , ,

No comments: